Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
-  The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). WJST Publication Ethics and Malpractice
- [2*] The scope of the journal includes the following areas of research; Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Applied Sciences (http://wjst.wu.ac.th/index.php/wjst/AimsAndScope).
- [3*] The submission file is in Microsoft Word, PDF file or OpenOffice document file according to WJST format & template ONLY! (WJST Template 2020). We will reject your manuscript if you not according to WJST format & template.
- [4*] Where available, URLs for the references have been provided (Notes for Authors). The order of text citation must be revised according to the order of appearance in the text, i.e. start from , , , ...
-  If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. (WJST Publication Ethics and Malpractice, http://wjst.wu.ac.th/index.php/wjst/PublicationEthicsAndMalpractice)
-  Proper abbreviations for all journals must be used. For a complete listing of the standard abbreviations of a journal’s name please see: http://journalseek.net or http://library.caltech.edu/reference/abbreviations.
-  We encourage authors to submit the names of 5-7 referees suitable to review the work to aid in the peer review process.
-  The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Notes for Authors, which is found in About the Journal.
-  The text should be in Times New Roman, 10 pt with a 3-cm margin around a standard A4 page; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end (WJST Template 2019).
- [10*] The test results must discussed in reference to recent journal publications (Please add the relevant works since 2016 in the discussion).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.