Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text is double-spaced in Times New Roman; uses a 10-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. WJST Template (MS word)
- Read the Aims & Scope, (Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Applied Sciences) to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal.
- The work are discussed in reference to recent journal publications. Mostly citations should not be older than 5 years.
- Make sure that issues about Publication Ethics, Copyight Transfer, Authorship, Highlights, Graphical Abstract, Journal's Template, and References format have been appropriately considered.
- We encourage authors to submit the names of 5-7 referees (not from your own country) suitable to review the work to aid in the peer review process.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- I accept the rejection of manuscript if I don't follow all submission preparation checklist.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.